Permanent Resident Or New to Canada
” Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity. However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to become a permanent resident “
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to determine which immigration program will work best for you and your family. Speak with one of our representatives to get started or
It is important before you move to Canada to research the most suitable place for you and your family to live and the best ways to find support as you build your new lives. Here we have put forward some details that will help you prepare for your move.
Preparing To Move To Canada? Check This List Before You Leave:
- Gather all of your essential and important documents. Have them translated into English or French.
- Look into taking English or French lessons.
- Prepare yourself to find work in Canada. Research Canada’s labor market and learn about how to go about finding work here.
- Research the immigrant-serving organizations available where you plan to settle in Canada so that you can contact them soon after you arrive.
- Consider buying health insurance for the time you are travelling and for the short period before you become eligible for Canada’s Medicare system.
- Make sure you know what you can and cannot bring into Canada.
- Consider living in one of Canada’s smaller or medium-sized cities, or in a rural community.
- Consider the season and weather you will find when you arrive—and the clothing that you will need.
- Preparing as much as possible before you arrive in Canada will help you adjust to your new home and get involved in your new community.
Landed or New to Canada check out the Many of Resource links to get started
For more information please call or write
March 23, 2021
February 18, 2021
Would you like to speak to one of our consultant over phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer