Let’s take First step. By free evaluation

why choose us


As with most things, the more you know, the better you will be.

read more

Rapid solutions to the most complex business challenges with cooperative process-driven.

read more

A solution is proposed, from here you can action the plan with just outline assistance.

read more


Temporary Status

Canada welcomes more than 35 million temporary residents (non-immigrants) each year. Unless they are citizens of a visa-exempt country, individuals who wish to enter Canada for a temporary purpose, such as tourists, temporary foreign workers (work permits) and international students (study permits) must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

read more

Permanent Resident

Obtaining a Canada permanent resident visa is a privilege that brings many benefits. There are more than 60 different Canadian immigration programs that result in Canada permanent resident visas for qualified applicants.

read more

Permanent Resident Or New to Canada

Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity. However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to become a permanent resident If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to determine which immigration program will work best for you and your family.

read more

Immigrate Or migrate

The Canadian federal and provincial governments are constantly updating their programs to ensure that Canadian immigration is successful, both for newcomers and for Canada. With many options to choose from, Agnihotri Immigration Consultancy at Surrey- BC and Burnaby – BC can help you determine what your best options are for Canada immigration.

read more

Canadian Citizenship

More than 19,200 people from 193 countries have become Canadian citizens at citizenship ceremonies held across Canada over the month of February (2015). This is almost 100 percent higher compared to the same period last year (February 2013-14) when approximately 9,980 people were granted citizenship across Canada.

read more

Hiring Foreign Worker

Employers can hire a foreign worker temporarily or offer a full-time job to support a skilled worker’s immigration to Canada. There are several programs available for Hiring a Foreign Workers. There are more than 3 ways to qualify in this process.

read more

International students

Canada has one of the best and most respected education systems in the world. Every year, thousands of students from other countries pursue their educational goals in Canada. With new ways to gain valuable Canadian work experience during and after your studies, the advantages of studying in Canada are great. There are also permanent immigration options for international students who have graduated from post-secondary programs in Canada.

read more

Express Entry

Canada choose skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. There is a new system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada. It is called Express Entry.

read more

Sponsoring Parents & Grand Parents

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents intending to obtain temporary residence to visit their close relatives may apply for extended visitors’ visas known as Super Visas, this program was introduced in December 2011.

The application period is now closed but will re-open on January 3, 2017, with a cap of 10,000 new and complete applications. read more

Electronic Travel Authorization(eTA)

New entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

Note: The leniency period that allows travelers to board their flight without an eTA ends soon. Which is on until September 29, 2016. read more

Family & Others travel guidance

If you’re a foreign national (not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada), you won’t be able to enter Canada if you have COVID-19 symptoms. The exception is if you’re a protected person under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. If a traveler’s entry is permitted, they’ll be subject to mandatory quarantine for 14 days.

read more

International Students travel guidance

Effective October 20th, international students enrolled at a Canadian designated learning institution will be able to enter Canada so long as their DLI has a COVID-19 readiness plan that has been vetted by the province or territory that the DLI is located in. DLIs are universities, colleges, and other education institutions approved by the government to welcome international students.

read more

Doing the right thing,
at the right time.

For Renewal of your PR card, applying for Travel Visa and any other Services



To help families, businesses and students with latest News and Updates
before they take their first step and start a new life.


request a call back.

Would you like to speak to one of our consultant over phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer

    I would like to discuss:

    Burnaby [ By Appointment Only ]